In the computer system does not always work as they should, especially for the system non-bootable system startup. However, Microsoft has provided a tool called Automatic Repair which provides convenience to the user to make an early diagnosis and repairs to prevent bigger problems.
Automatic repair usually will not necessarily fix the problem, need to be improved so that the number of attempts to completely clean the system from a problem. However, it turns out there are a lot of users are not aware of this feature and select reinstall the impact to the disappearance of some important files or applications on the computer.
Therefore on this exciting opportunity, I will try to review and give a brief guide how to run a feature Automatic Air Repair in computer operating system Windows 8.
- Open and run the System Recovery Options feature, and then click Advanced Options and Automatic Repair.
- If you are confused how to open the System Recovery Options, how to open the first Startup Options Menu and then click Troubleshoot. then just open the System Recovery Options, and then click Advanced Options and Automatic Repair.
- If the demand for the type of account window appears, click the Administrator icon you.
- Now the system will diagnose the problem on your computer, this step takes quite a long time.
- As I said before, sometimes the system will not find any problem in your computer, but you as a user would know more about the condition computer. Do not worry, click the Advanced Options button and re-doing the first steps up to 3 times to actually fix the error.
That’s how to run Automatic Repair feature in Windows 8, if there are confused, please leave a comment below, we will try to help the team and what your problem is, but from this simple tutorial that should be no need to worry. 🙂