There are several types of printers with frequent blinking is a branded printers epsonand canon, such as the type for Epson T10, T11, T20, C41, C45, C90 for Canonprinters such as IP100, IP1600, or other IP series. For this time I will discuss is how to reset itself to the type of printer epson t10 and t11 are usually of this type has beenmodified by using the ink infusion. advantages and disadvantages of printers and tidanintravenous infusion I will discuss later. Okay I followed the steps how to reset epsont10 and t11.
Download Reseter Printer EPSON T10 and T11
- Extract Files Using Winzip, 7zip or Winrar
- Double click the Loader.exe (remember!! Do not click AdjProg.exe)
- Click Accept
- Click Select to select the type of printer.
- Click Particular adjustment mode
- Find Posts Waste Ink pad Counter
- Click OK
- Click Check to check the pad Main Counter
- Click initialization
- Turn off the printer if requested.
- Click Finish
Good Luck 😀