Well this time I will discuss on how to reset Epson Stylus T13 printer. The latest generation of Epson printer products are more favored than the previous generationsuch as T.11. The advantages of T.13 is in addition to draft speed 28 ppm (black) and 15 ppm (color) and a resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi, What I liked best is from this printer is very easy if made infusion for the IV because the space is very loose andholes disposal sites are also readily available, so no need to dismantle Cassing. Herebelow is how to reset Epson Stylus T13 pictures and explanations:
- The first step of course epson T13 printer driver must be installed.
- Download software resetter Epson T13 first HERE, it’s free.
- Date computer does not need to be changed as previously resetter.
- IMPORTANT! Some antivirus detect it as virus resetter. However, I use AVG anvir andsafe results. If this resetter virus detected by AVG you, turn off your Antivirus.
- Run the program resetter Epson T13 with a double click on the ”AdjProg.exe”.
- Then follow the following picture:
“Check: is used to counter check the maximum 7800 points, you can see it in the mainpad counter. If more or close to 7800 points means the printer needs to be reset”
“Initialization: used to reset or clear the return counter printer”
When finished turn the printer off then on again. The printer will flame with a full greenlight. Epson Stylus T13 printer means that blink had been ready for use again.
May be beneficial in..